BART Commuter Connections
There’s A Better Way to BART!
Daily BART commuter? Occasional rider to sporting events, shopping or entertainment? No matter the reason, if BART is part of your travel into or out of the Tri-Valley, we can get you to and from the station with ease!
Our two Rapid routes offer service every 15 minutes on weekdays from 5:30 am-7:30 pm and every 30-60 minutes until past midnight. Arrivals and departures are timed for easy connections to and from BART. Our buses drop you off right at the entrance to the stations, so there is no need to waste time looking for a place to park.
- Route 10R – serves the East Pleasanton/Dublin BART Station, then travels through the Hacienda Business Park on Owens Drive, past Valley Care Hospital then to downtown Pleasanton via Santa Rita Boulevard. From downtown Pleasanton, the route travels on Stanley Boulevard and Railroad Avenue to the downtown Livermore Transit Center, where connections can be made to other Wheels and Rapid buses as well as the Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) trains.
- Route 30R – serves both the West and East Dublin/Pleasanton BART Stations operating along Dublin Boulevard east to Fallon Road. From there, the route travels to Las Positas College, then to the downtown Livermore Transit Center and on to Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory via East Avenue.
We also have three Express routes that serve the East Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station during weekday rush hours, with limited stops and higher speeds along I-580 and I-680.
- Route 20X – operates between the downtown Livermore Transit Center and the East Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station via Lawrence Livermore National Lab, Vasco Road and I-580.
- Route70X – provides connections between three BART Stations: Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek and the East Dublin/Pleasanton.
- Route 580X – operates nearly non-stop from the downtown Livermore Transit Center and the East Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station via Livermore Avenue and I-580.
There are another eight Wheels local routes that serve one or both BART Stations. The following links offer station maps for boarding locations as well as a complete list of routes serving each station.
To learn more about each station and for BART service schedules, please visit the BART website.