LAVTA DEVELOPER LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (hereinafter “LAVTA”) hereby grants you (“Licensee”) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights (“License”) to use, reproduce, and redistribute LAVTA transit data (“data”) subject to the following terms. This data is being provided in the General Transit Feed Specifications (GTFS) open format. By accessing, downloading, reviewing, or using this data, you, together with any person acting on your behalf, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of this License:
- This data is being provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While LAVTA strives to provide the best data possible, it makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind concerning the accuracy or availability of the data being provided, and LAVTA reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue this service at any time without prior notice.
- This data being is provided for the exclusive purposes of assisting mass transit users, promoting the use of mass transit services, and providing transportation-related information.
- LAVTA, its employees, and any persons acting on behalf of LAVTA, shall not be liable for direct or indirect claims or damages relating to the use of the data.
- LAVTA reserves the right to institute changes to its transit service, and it frequently makes such changes to that transit service and to the transportation data that is provided. LAVTA makes no guarantee about the availability of new, revised, or updated data. It is incumbent upon persons who access, download, or review the data to check frequently for new, revised, or updated data.
- Whenever LAVTA data is used or provided, the person using or providing such information shall clearly display the statement: “Visit https://www.wheelsbus.com/ for more information,” and that statement shall include or be accompanied by a hyperlink or reference to the LAVTA website, which is https://www.wheelsbus.com/.
- Use of any data provided by LAVTA shall not be deemed or construed to establish any business relationship between any person who accesses, downloads, or otherwise uses this data and LAVTA, its employees, or persons working on behalf of LAVTA.
- LAVTA trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with this data unless approved by LAVTA.
- LAVTA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to the data.
- The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations that arise under this License without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions that would otherwise result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdictions.
- If any provision of this License is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the License, or the failure to require performance by the other party at any time any of the provisions of this License, will in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way effect the validity of either party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
- This License constitutes the complete and exclusive License between LAVTA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or Licenses not specifically incorporated herein. LAVTA reserves the right to modify or revoke this License at any time.