Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/02/2014 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Wheels Accessible Advisory Committee Report
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows :
A. Minutes of the May 5, 2014 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for the month of April 2014
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the April 2014 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Resolution Authorizing Investment of Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Monies in the State of California Local Agency Investment Fund (LAIF)
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors adopt the attached Resolution 13-2014 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF.
D. Ratify X-IO SAN Storage Solution Purchase
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the LAVTA Board of Directors ratify the purchase of the X-IO SAN solution for $103,830.09. Resolution 15-2014.
E. TVTC SEP Update Request
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommend forwarding attached letter and project description, to the Board of Directors for approval.
6. WAAC Appointments for FY15
Recommendation: Staff has compiled the Board’s appointments into Resolution 16-2014 for adoption at the June 2, 2014 Board meeting.
7. Fiscal Year 2015 Wheels Marketing Work Plan
Recommendation: Approve the FY2015 Marketing Work Plan.
8. 10 Year Operating Revenue Review
Recommendation: This item is for information only.
9. LAVTA’s Capital and Operating Budget for FY 2015
Recommendation: The F&A committee recommend forwarding the Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2015 to the Board for approval. Resolution 14-2014.
10. Election of LAVTA Chair and Vice Chair
Recommendation: Nominate and elect a Chair and Vice Chair for FY15 in accordance with the agency’s bylaws.
11. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
12. Executive Directors Report
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 7, 2014
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant,/s/ Diane Stout 5/28/14
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551