Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 03/04/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Wheels Accessibility Advisory Committee Report
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows :
A. Minutes of the February 4, 2013 meeting of the Board of Directors
B. Treasurer’s Report for the month of January 2013
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends approval of the January 2013 Treasurer’s Report.
C. FY 2013 Prop 1B California Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board approve Resolution 03-2013 for the FY 2013 Prop 1B California Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP).
D. CalPERS – Resolution Changing Employer Paid Member Contributions
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board approve Resolution 02-2013 changing Employer Paid Members Contributions to CalPERS.
E. Route 18 Extension – Summer 2013
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends that the Board approve Resolution 04-2013 extending Route 18 until noon, two days per week, during the Summer 2013.
6. Title VI Program Update
Recommendation: Adopt the attached system-wide service standards and policies and approve the attached Title VI Program for submittal to the FTA. Resolutions 05-2013 and 06-2013.
7. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
8. Executive Director’s Report
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 1, 2013
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant, February 27, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551