Board of Directors Special Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 04/14/2014 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors only with regard to matters listed on this agenda
• Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Adjourn to CLOSED SESSION
5. CLOSED SESSION
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Government Code Section 54957
Title: Executive Director
6. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
7. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 5, 2014
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant, April 10, 2014
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551