Finance & Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 11/25/2014 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Drive, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the October 28, 2014 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for October 2014
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached October 2014 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
5. PTMISEA Authorizing Resolution
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board of Directors approve the attached Resolution 32-2014 authorizing application for FY 2014/15 PTMISEA Section 99313 funds.
6. Quarterly Budget and Grants Update
Recommendation: NA – information only.
7. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) 3-Year Goal Establishment (2015-2017)
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board to adopt the three year DBE goal of 0.13% for Federal Fiscal Years 2015-2017.
8. Declaration of Surplus Property in Compliance with LAVTA Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to declare as surplus five 1996 40’ New Flyer and three 2000 40’Gillig Phantom buses, and authorize their disposal through a method consistent with LAVTA’s Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property.
9. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: January 26, 2015
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, /s/ Diane Stout 11/19/14
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com