Finance & Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 01/22/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the November 27, 2012 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for November 2012 and December 2012
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached November 2012 Treasurer’s Report and the December 2012 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
5. Quarterly Budget Update
Recommendation: NA – information only.
6. LAVTA Organization and Human Resources Review
Recommendation: Staff requests the Committee forward a recommendation for Option 3 regarding CalPERS Pension Benefits to Board of Directors in order to proceed with updating and adopting LAVTA Human Resources Policy, based on effects of PEPRA.
7. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
8. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 26, 2013
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
Administrative Services Department, January 15, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com