Finance & Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 02/26/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the January 22, 2013 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for January 2013
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached January 2013 Treasurer’s Report Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
5. FY 2013 Prop 1B California Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee forward the attached Resolution 03-2013 to the Board of Directors for approval.
6. CalPERS – Resolution Changing Employer Paid Member Contributions
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee forward the attached Resolution 02-2013 to the Board of Directors for approval.
7. LAVTA Benefits Review
Recommendation: This is an information item.
8. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 26, 2013
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
Administrative Services Department, February 20, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org