Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 01/28/2014 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the November 26, 2013 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for December 2013
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached December 2013 Treasurer’s Reports to the Board for approval.
5. Quarterly Budget and Grants Update
Recommendation: NA – information only.
6.Paratransit Contract – Follow Up to January 6 Board Meeting
Recommendation: None – this is supplemental information only to assist the Board’s decision-making process.
7. American Logistics Company – Contract Extension #3
Recommendation: Approve the Contract Modification #3 with American Logistics Company.
8. Rohan Kuruppu’s Work Plan and Director Salary Range
Recommendation: Review the proposed work plan and discuss next steps with respect to staff salaries.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 25, 2014
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, January 22, 2014
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com