Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 03/26/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the February 26, 2013 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for February 2013
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached February 2013 Treasurer’s Report Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
5. Approval of Resolutions Authorizing Staff to Apply for TDA, STA, RM2 and Measure B Funds for Fiscal Year 2013-2014
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, STA and RM 2 Funds for Fiscal Year 2013-2014; approve authorization for the Authority to file a claim with Alameda County Transportation Commission for Measure B Funds for the Fiscal Year 2013-2014. Resolutions 11-2013, 12-2013, and 13-2013.
6. Approval of Resolutions Authorizing Staff to Apply for ACTC Measure B Countywide Express Bus, and VRF Transit for Congestion Relief funds, for Fiscal Years 2013-2015
Recommendation: Approval of the three attached funding resolutions, Resolutions 08-2013, 09-2013, and 10-2013.
7. LAVTA Benefits Review
Recommendation: This is an information item.
8.Human Resources Policy
Recommendation: Staff and Legal Counsel recommends the Finance and Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board to approve Resolution 07-2013 and the Proposed LAVTA Human Resources Policy.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 23, 2013
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
Administrative Services Department, March 20, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com