Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 04/28/2014 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the March 24, 2014 Meeting of the P&S Committee
4. Dublin Boulevard TPI Resolution
Recommendation: Approve and forward attached Resolution 10-2014 to the Board of Directors for approval.
5. Contract Award for LAVTA Bus Book Printing Services RFP #2014-06
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Projects and Services Committee forward a recommendation to the LAVTA Board of Directors to enter into an agreement with Transit Information Products for the provision of bus book printing services, for a two-year period with three option years, and authorize the Executive Director to execute the agreement. Resolution 11-2014.
6. Fall 2014 Wheels Service Changes – Staff Recommendations
Recommendation: Endorse and forward the attached Resolution 12-2014 to the Board of Directors for approval.
7. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
8. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 26, 2014 (This date falls on a LAVTA holiday. Please discuss when to hold the May P&S committee meeting)
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, 4/23/14
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com