Special Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/27/2022 04:00 PM
Zoom Teleconference (See Agenda)
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general
subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to
address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of
business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted
to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director,
or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 29- 2022 declaring
that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
5. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
6. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 11, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/23/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org