Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 03/02/2015 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the February 2, 2015 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Reports for the month of January 2015
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the January 2015 Treasurer’s Report.
C. FY 2015 Prop 1B California Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the Board approve the attached Resolution 09-2015 for the FY15 Prop 1B California Transit Security Grant Program.
D. Low Carbon Transit Operations Program Resolution
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the LAVTA Board of Directors approve Resolution 11-2015 authorizing the Executive Director to execute all required documents for the LCTOP funding application.
5. Comprehensive Operational Analysis Award
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board of Directors enter into an agreement with Nelson\Nygaard for the completion of the COA; authorize the Executive Director to execute the agreement and issue a Notice to Proceed; and approve a 10% project contingency of $37,100 to be used at the discretion of the Executive Director for a total project cost not to exceed $408,098. Resolution 10-2015.
6. Executive Director’s Report
7. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
8. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 6, 2015
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant, /s/ Diane Stout 2/25/15
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551