Board Of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 09/09/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Wheels Accessible Advisory Report
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows :
A. Minutes of the July 1, 2013 meeting of the Board of Directors
Minutes of the August 5, 2013 meeting of the Board of Directors
Minutes of the August 7, 2013 Special meeting of the Board of Directors
B. Treasurer’s Report for the month of June 2013 and July 2013
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the attached June 2013 and July 2013 Treasurer’s Report.
6. Proposed Wheels Dial-A-Ride Pick-Up Window Policy Change
Recommendation: The Wheels Accessibility Advisory Committee and the Projects and Services Committee recommend to the Board of Directors to approve the Wheels Dial-A-Ride pick-up window policy change to “0/30”.
7. Dial-A-Ride Passenger Survey 2013
Recommendation: Informational only.
8. Fixed Route Passenger Satisfaction Survey 2013
Recommendation: This is an informational item only.
9. On Time Performance – Power Point Presentation
10. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
11. Executive Director’s Report
12. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b):
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: Executive Director
13. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Agency Representative: Chair Jerry Thorne
Unrepresented Employee: Executive Director
14. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
15. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: October 7, 2013
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant, September 4, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551