Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 07/11/2016 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the May 2016 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve resolution 17-2016.
D. Resolutions Authorizing the Filing of Applications for Federal Funds for Fiscal Year 2015 to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission and a Resolution Authorizing the Filing of an Application for FTA Section 5307 and Section 5309 and Surface Transportation Programs Funding.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board approve a resolution authorizing the filing of an application for FTA Formula Program and Surface transportation programs funding by the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) for Capital and Operating funds for fiscal year 2015 and committing the necessary local match for the projects and stating the assurance of LAVTA to complete the project.” Additionally, Staff recommends the LAVTA Board of Directors approve the attached “resolution authorizing the Executive Director to sign Section 5307, 5309 and Surface Transportation Programs Funding agreements”.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board confirm and approve Resolution 28-2016, establishing standing committees, memberships, and officers.
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 25-2016 and award the contract to Western Pacific Signal, LLC to provide Adaptive Signal Control Technology Services.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors to approve Resolution 29-2016 and authorize the Executive Director to proceed with the purchase of Installation of Clipper® Fare Payment Equipment on Twenty LAVTA Vehicles.
9. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: August 1, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 7/6/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com