Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 10/01/2018 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee Staff recommends the Board approve the August 2018 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: Approve these proposed changes with an implementation date of January 1, 2019.
Recommendation: Approve in concept the request by the BART District for LAVTA to operate an early-morning bus bridge route on weekdays between the East Dublin / Pleasanton and Bay Fair stations, and direct staff to negotiate a draft agreement with BART District that fully compensates LAVTA for the additional services rendered. It is anticipated that the draft agreement would be considered by the LAVTA Board at a future meeting.
Recommendation: Review the 2018 FTA Triennial report.
10. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: November 5, 2018
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/27/2018
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org