Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 02/03/2020 04:00 PM
LAVTA Offices, Room 110, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, USA
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the December 2019 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with Las Positas College for the continuation of the Las Positas College Student Transit Pass Program.
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 06-2020 affirming LAVTA’s 2020 Legislative Program.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute two Agreements between LAVTA and Tolar Manufacturing and YESCO LLC to purchase passenger amenity equipment for the Pleasanton BRT Corridor Enhancements Project, including passenger shelters and Rapid branded signage, for 19 stops along the 10R corridor in Pleasanton.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board of Directors: (1) award a contract to FBD Vanguard Construction, Inc., the lowest responsive and responsible bidder for the LAVTA Pleasanton BRT Corridor Enhancements Project #2019-08, for a total contract award of $770,825.00; (2) authorize the Executive Director to sign the contract and issue an NTP to FBD Vanguard Construction, Inc.; and (3) approve a 10% project contingency of $77,082.50 to be used at the discretion of the Executive Director.
9. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 2, 2020
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/30/20
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org