Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/07/2021 04:00 PM
Zoom Teleconference (See Agenda)
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the April 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board exercise an option year and extend the legal services agreement from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors accept this report and approve one legislative position:
• SB 548 (Eggman) – Tri-Valley-San Joaquin Valley Regional Rail Authority:
transit connectivity – SUPPORT
Recommendation: The Projects and Service Committee recommends that the Board ratify the TAAC appointments.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to exercise the first option year and extend the fixed route operations and maintenance services contract from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 18-2021 in support of an allocation request to MTC and Caltrans for the State Transit Assistance State of Good Repair (SGR) Program.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the attached Resolution 17-2021 adjusting the salary bands for LAVTA positions.
Recommendation: The Project & Services Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board approve the Tri-Valley Hub Network Integration Study and authorize the Executive Director to forward the study to the California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA).
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2022.
Recommendation: Nominate and elect a LAVTA Board Chair and Vice Chair for FY22 in accordance with the agency’s bylaws.
10. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 12, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/4/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org