Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 04/26/2016 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached February and March 2016
Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, and STA Funds for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the committee forward to the Board of Directors approve the attached Resolution authorizing Staff to submit requests for FTA Section 5311 Funding to the Caltrans
Recommendation: Staff recommends the committee forward to the Board of Directors approve the attached Resolution authorizing Staff to submit a request to MTC for the Transit Performance Incentives (TPI) Program in the amount of $423,798.
Recommendation: Endorse and forward to the Board of Directors for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee accept the report as presented and recommend to the Board of Directors adoption of the legislative positions recommended herein and direct staff to take action to communicate these positions with the Legislature.
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 24, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/21/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org