Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 08/23/2016 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiancehttps://www.wheelsbus.com/meeting/finance-and-administration-committee-meeting-3/
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general
subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached preliminary June 2016 and preliminary July 2016 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee approve the report and forward it to the Board of Directors.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors declare as surplus twenty (20) buses, and authorize their disposal through a method consistent with LAVTA’s Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property.
8. Transportation Development Act (TDA) Triennial Performance Audit for the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Prepared for the Metropolitan Transportation Commission for the Fiscal Years 2013 Through 2015
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board of Directors accept the TDA Performance Audit Report for Fiscal Years 2013-2015.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board authorize the Executive Director to execute an agreement for the initial contract period of three (3) hears from the effective date, with two (2) one-year options to be exercised solely at LAVTA’s discretion.
Recommendation: None. Information only.
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 27, 2016
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/18/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org