Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/25/2019 04:00 PM
LAVTA Offices, Room 110, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, USA
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the May 2019 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for Approval.
Recommendation: That the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board of Directors adopt the attached Resolution 17-2019 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee refer Resolution 18-2019 to the Board
of Directors in support of an allocation request to MTC and Caltrans for the State Transit
Assistance State of Good Repair (SGR) Program.
Recommendation: Passage of the attached Resolution No. 19-2019 acknowledging the
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority approval of the amended Joint Powers
Agreement forming the California Transit Systems Joint Powers Authority and authorizing
the Executive Director to sign the amended Agreement.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 23, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/20/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org