Finance and Administration Committee Meeting – No meeting held due to the absence of a quorum
Meeting Date/Time: 01/22/2019 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, USA
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Board forward the November 2018 and December 2018 Treasurer’s Reports to the Board for Approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 01-2019 to the Board of Directors for approval, revising the total Contract Award amount for LAVTA Project #2017-17 to $466,005, plus a contingency of 2% to be used at the Executive Director’s discretion to complete the project, for a total revised authorization of $475,325.
Recommendation: Staff recommends Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 02-2019 affirming LAVTA’s 2019 Legislative Program to the Board of Directors for approval.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 26, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/18/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org