Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 08/25/2015 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached Preliminary June 2015 Treasurer’s Report and July 2015 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: NA – information only.
6. Contract Award for LAVTA Bus Stop Cleaning Services
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve Resolution 28-2015 and award an agreement to perform bus stop cleaning services to Aim to Please Janitorial Services.
7. Clipper MOU
Recommendation: Staff recommends approving and forwarding the Clipper® MOU to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to review and approve LAVTA’s existing fares and transfer agreements and adding the Clipper Card, including Day Pass Accumulator, by approving Resolution 27-2015.
Recommendation: Information only
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 22, 2015
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, /s/ Diane Stout, 8/19/15
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100