Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 03/28/2016 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee is asked to consider these requests and forward a recommendation to the full Board.
Recommendation: Staff is asking the Projects & Services Committee to endorse and forward a recommendation to the Board for a repeat of last year’s summer school accommodations as described above. Specifically, Staff recommends to:
• Continue accommodation of the LARPD ESS summer program in Livermore by operating Route 403 three days per week during summer 2016;
• Continue accommodation of the DUSD and DPIE summer programs at Dublin High School by operating Route 501 five days per week during summer 2016; and
• Accommodate the PUSD summer program at its (new) location at Amador Valley High School by operating Route 605 four days per week during summer 2016, and by way of the regularly scheduled service of Routes 8 and 10.
Recommendation: None – information only
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 25, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 3/23/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org