Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 05/20/2013 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the April 22, 2013 Meeting of the P&S Committee
4. Complete Streets Resolution
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to adopt the attached Resolution 16-2013, to support and approve the Complete Streets Policies and Legislation adopted by Alameda County, the Cities of Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton, and the State of California.
5. ADA Paratransit Application Part 2 Update
Recommendation: Recommend to the Board of Directors to approve Part 2 of the ADA paratransit application for immediate implementation.
6. Proposed Service Changes to be Effective August 2013
Recommendation: This item is for information only.
7. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
8. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 24, 2013.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department Date 5/14/13