Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/25/2018 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Project & Services Committee recommend to the LAVTA Board the award of contract for On-Call Creative, Design and Media Strategy Services to Celtis Ventures, Inc. for an initial two year term with three one-year options.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Projects and Services Committee forward the proposed fare policy changes to the Board for consideration, and recommends that the Board open the public comment period and direct staff to hold three public hearings, one each in Dublin, Pleasanton and Livermore in September 2018.
Recommendation: None – information only.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 23, 2018
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/20/2018
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com