Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 06/03/2019 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, United States
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration committee recommends approval of the LAVTA Treasurer’s Report for April 2019.
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends that the Board accept the Mobility Forward Study
Recommendation: The Projects and Service Committee recommends that the Board adopt the TAAC bylaws as revised.
Recommendation: The Projects and Service Committee recommends that the Board ratify the TAAC appointments.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve new Saturday service for Wheels Route 53, as outlined above, to be billed to ACE at the fully allocated cost, with a target implementation date of July 27, 2019.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve temporary, additional service and free rides on Wheels routes 605 and 611, as outlined above, to be reimbursed by PUSD at the fully allocated rate, effective on August 12, and anticipated to end on or around October 31, 2019.
Recommendation: The Project & Services Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board authorize the Executive Director to enter into a contract with AECOM Technical Services, Inc., for the development of the Tri-Valley Hub Network Integration Study, in an amount not to exceed $384,863.71, which represents AECOM’s price proposal plus a 10 percent contingency.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approving the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, STA, and RM2 Funds for Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
Recommendation: None – Informational Only.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the attached Resolution 15-2019 adjusting the salary bands for LAVTA positions.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2020.
Recommendation: None – Information only.
Recommendation: None – Information only.
11. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 1, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/29/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org