Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 03/01/2021 04:00 PM
Zoom Teleconference (See Agenda)
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration committee recommends approval of the LAVTA Treasurer’s Report for January 2021.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board of Directors approve the Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2021-2025 and adopt Resolution 07-2021.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 08-2021 authorizing the filing of an application for FTA formula program and Surface Transportation Programs funding for replacement vehicles, ADA operating assistance, radios, fareboxes and Automatic Vehicle Locators (AVL) by the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority for capital and operating funds for Fiscal Year 2021 and committing the necessary local match for the projects and stating the assurance of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority to complete the projects.
Recommendation: The Project & Services Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board authorize the Executive Director to execute the second option year of our contract with Lamar Transit Advertising for the sale and installation of exterior bus advertising and maintain the current 50 percent split of net advertising sales.
Recommendation: Staff recommendation is that the LAVTA Board appoint a board member to the Innovate 680 Policy Advisory Committee
Recommendation: None – information only.
8. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 5, 2021
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/26/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com