Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 08/28/2018 04:00 PM
Diana Lauterbach Room LAVTA Offices, Suite 100, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, USA
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the Preliminary June 2018 and July 2018 Treasurer’s Report to the Board of Directors for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee refer Resolution 23-2018 to the Board of Directors in support of an allocation request to Caltrans for the State Transit Assistance State of Good Repair (SGR) Program.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute an Agreement between LAVTA and Seon Design USA Corp. dba MobileView to replace video surveillance systems on 20 LAVTA-owned buses.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors declare as surplus nineteen (19) buses, two (2) road supervisor vehicles and authorize their disposal through a method consistent with LAVTA’s Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration committee forward to the Board a recommendation to exercise the second option year and extend the paratransit operations agreement from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
Recommendation: None – Information only.
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 25, 2018