Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Meeting Date/Time: 01/27/2020 04:00 PM
LAVTA Offices, Room 110, 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA, USA
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Projects & Services Committee recommend the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute two Agreements between LAVTA and Tolar Manufacturing and YESCO LLC to purchase passenger amenity equipment for the Pleasanton BRT Corridor Enhancements Project, including passenger shelters and Rapid-branded signage, for 19 stops along the 10R corridor in Pleasanton
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Projects & Services Committee recommend the Board of Directors: (1) award a contract to FBD Vanguard
Construction, Inc., the lowest responsive and responsible bidder for the LAVTA Pleasanton BRT Corridor Enhancements Project #2019-08, for a total contract
award of $770,825.00; (2) authorize the Executive Director to sign the contract and issue an NTP to FBD Vanguard Construction, Inc.; and (3) approve a 10% project
contingency of $77,082.50 to be used at the discretion of the Executive Director.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Projects & Services Committee recommend the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute a
Memorandum of Understanding with Las Positas College for the continuation of the Las Positas College Student Transit Pass Program.
Recommendation: None – Information Only
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 24, 2020
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/24/20
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com